Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Dream

There we were standing together in the rain. The belt of my trench coat blew in the breeze as a car passed us on the road. We played DDR for a large part of the day then seen a movie. She was tired and it was almost time for her to go to work she had to go.. It was time for us to part once again I wrapped my arms around her waist she fit into my arms perfectly I stole a kiss... Then I woke up staring at the ceiling feeling like an EMO. Shes gone but remains in my dreams an after image of what was what could have been. I felt like god was laughing at me. Giving me a heavenly gift then taking it away I deserve it. A quote I heard one “When your going though hell keep going” gave me the inspiration to get up I sucked it up and went to school. I can't be sad today I will finally get Thornography. Nothing interesting happened the first two periods. At recess I gave some one some money to get me a 4 pack of mikes. Then biology as usual I was harassed and mocked by Nigel's girl friend and her friends but it didn't bother me I had bigger fish to fry <_<. Then it was lunch I picked up my mikes and had a drink with a friend then went back to school. Nothing interesting happened the rest of the day last period I thought about working on my display case and if any of my long awaited PVC statues would have arrived. When I got home I didn't and nothing had come. I went to sleep until 7 smoked a joint and played games for the rest of the night.

Random Song lyrics of the day

“Now I will close my heart and sleep a while. Bless my dreams with gentle darkness until I could have my strength to wait for the light maybe tomorrow”

“Maybe this day...... Maybe tomorrow........ I will sleep a while until the dawn wakes me up again..... I still believe come with me there is no way to be free from love.. deep will we sink in the darkness”

-Emily Curtis, Yuki Kajiura “Maybe tomorrow”

Random Quote of the day “Light believes its the fastest thing in existence just to find that darkness has already arrived and is waiting for it” - Some guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home