Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rain..

I awoke to the sound of rain against my window. I thought about a reoccurring dream I keep having. I'm a blue dragon sleeping on a large pile of gold in a cave curled up around her then “they” come and try to steal my treasure I awake and slaughter them then awake again. Despite dreaming of her I was in a fairly good mood I like it when it rains..I took a shower and got dressed then listened to Thornography I enjoy that album to much maybe? I forgot to eat and almost missed the bus on they way to school I listened to Thornography. First period was sociology it was boring I ended up doing nothing next was biology. I expected biology to be the same as every other biology class but it wasn't the desks were rearranged and my desk at where sit alone was gone it was now part of a group with Nigel's girl friends and her friends. I listened to them talk about yeast infections <_< Then bug me I got out my disc man and started listing to Thornography to drown out there annoying voices. At lunch me and Nigel went to the pizza place the walk was long warm and humid but to get my crack pizza and red apple green tea was worth it. In com prog I finished my work quickly so I could read reviews of PVC statues I am thinking of adding to my collection . Last period went by quickly. I slept on the way home then until 7 when I got home then I wrote this. Today was boring and uneventful..

Random song lyrics: His seal he tore and to the floor he threw this tie to heaven signifying holy war And watchful of this sign. A thousand flames, unauthorized. Left celestial posts to coalesce and, unified. Return their fallen leader as he turned one final time and threw a glance like a downward lance that stung like guilt in every mind – Cradle of Filth Hurt and Virtue

Random Quote of the day “If it moves kill it. If it don't burn it” - Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home