Thursday, September 28, 2006

Utano!

I awoke to the sound of my mother pounding on my door "Wake up its 10 to 7" I slid out of bed and took a shower I ignored breakfast all together even tho it was cooked for me. I would Have missed the bus for sure if I hadn't. Since it is the day before a long weekend all classes were long and boring I was how many was I could waste all the free time. Biology wasn't to bad we had to go out side and collect bugs me. Jen was my partner we walked around collecting bugs and one massive spider that killed everything we put in with it. When I got home there was a package on the table I knew what it was picked up up and ran to my room to open it where mom could not see not that I care it would just be awkward Utano had finally arrived. I put the scantily clad PVC statue in my display case put on some music and took a nap. I woke up into to play lots of soldat and write this shitty blog entery
Your Depression Level: 80%

You seem to have moderate depression.
Your symptoms are bad enough that they're effecting your everyday life.
You would benefit greatly from professional help.

(I must be emo)
You Are Expressionism

Moody, emotional, and even a bit angsty... you certainly know how to express your emotions.
At times, you tend to lack perspective on your life, probably as a result of looking inward too much.
This introspection does give you a flair for the dramatic. And it's even maybe made you cultivate some artistic talents!
You have a true artist's temperament... which is a blessing and a curse.

Random song lyrics of the day: Know that you shall die like whores and the cries of your writhing shall rise To please their lord. So before the sword ide with me in slaughter - The smoke of her burning Cradle of Filth

Random quote of the day: Bad ass is a dumb ass - Alma Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home