Tuesday, October 03, 2006

...

I awoke this morning by my self (usually mother has to yell at me several times before I get u) not only did I get up on my own I woke up early and in a good mood. For good reason I was trading my force feed back USB steering wheel and pedals for a more space efficient cordless joy stick a mp3 player and some 1337 house CDs. Not only that she has not appeared in any memorable dreams for over a week!. I showered and ate then took 10 miniutes trying to get the large cumbersome wheel and pedals into my crap sack I got on the buss and went to school. When I got there I made the trade with TehNeil. All classes were boring except bio some how we got on the topic of incest. Jen asks would you have sex with your cousin if she was hot. I said sure why not she told me that was sick. All the ass holes will no likely give a hard time for my response. Whats so sick about incest there just people having sex people do it all the time. Because your related its wrong she says I say why because religion or society says its wrong does that really make it wrong? She said nothing else after that. At lunch the fringe group went to get crack pizza just to find the greasy pizza makers were closed.We got green tea and went back to school. I listened to ParagonX9 all way home and house music when I got home played with my new joy stick and wrote this blog entery

- No Kasumi today =(
- Random person says im hot
- Random person says I have a nice attitude (Liar)
- Random people like my green and purple shoe laces
- Random person says I have nice pants

No blog things today

Not so random song lyrics of the day: Far away, you keep on trying...Holding me down, breaking away,trying to distance my life.Not one in the crowd, but one with the answer the one that could change your mind But it's not true, I don't need you Don't waste your time, and don't waste mine I'm not your friend, I won't soothe your soul And in the end you're all dead to me.... -Desecrate Through Reverence Avenged Seven Fold


Random Quote of the day: No your a pixel -Kody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home