Friday, October 06, 2006

(Its been a while since I updated this entry will be of the last 3 days)
Tuseday: I woke up this morning with out having memorable dreams I was somewhat disappointed it has been a long time since I have had memorable dreams. Why do I care about my dreams so much? Dreams is the unconscious mind trying to solve problems the continuous mind cannot and I have a lot of problems. Having and analyzing my own dreams helps me learn more about my self I am all about self discovery. As well dreams are just fun even the bad ones the worst part is waking up because life sucks. Anyway.. I gathered my my stuff and rushed to catch the bus once again I have woken up late on the bus I listened to techno I am currently obsessed with paragonX9. When I got to school I went to classes and did just as much work as I had to to make the teachers leave me alone. Third period Neil Nigel and I decided to skip and go to middle for pizza. We hitched a ride with Trent upon arriving we discovered it was closed it was 11 something and they were supposed to open at 10:30 We bought some green tea and headed back. We took a side trip to the liquor store but left empty handed. We got back to find an in school suspension waiting for us. No problem being alone in a room free from teachers and ass holes is more of a reward then punishment. The rest of the classes were long and boring and I found my self drifting off into deep thought so much that I was unaware of things going on around me. I went home and slept until 7:00 got drunk off some mikes I had stored up and played soldat until 6:30am

Thursday: Today was weird my mother woke me up and told me it was 7:15 I had 15 minutes to get ready and leave. I went back to sleep with out realizing it and woke up at 8:00 forgetting that I woke up earlier. I took my time getting my stuff together I has an in school to day and my mother was going to drive me I didn't want to forget anything. I got to school and went to the office to find that they moved the date of my in school to the next day. This pissed me off super tired and a slight hang over I was planning on sleeping it off all. I pretty much did during all my classes and got bitched at. I went home and slept until 6:00 I was between Battlefield 2 Soldat and MSN for the rest of the night

Friday: Once again I woke up with out having a dream I remember. Having a lot on my mind over the past few days I really needed them but they left me. When I got to school I served my in school suspension it was a cake walk except when I got caught sleeping. Hitched a ride to middle and got some booze drank it and went to my afternoon classes and bought a high speed dedicated soldat server. When I got home I slept until 6 and played games until now.

-Random people have called me crazy
-Random people kept feeling my favorite green shirt =(
-Random person makes sincere apology
-Random creep flashes me a pedosmile

Your Sketchiness Factor

You are 35% Sketchy

(35% Not to shabby. Don't know what the picture of that creepy guy holding a dildo? Has to do with my sketchiness factor)
Your Dominant Intelligence is Spatial Intelligence

You've got a good sense of space and how the world around you looks.
You can close your eyes and "see" images. You have innate artistic talent.
An eye for color and shapes, you're also a natural designer.
Since you think in pictures, visual aids and demonstartions help you learn best.
You would make a good navigator, sculptor, visual artist, inventor, architect, interior designer, or engineer.

You Are 42% Open

You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.
You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...
But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.


Random song lyrics of the day:
I don't need your forgiveness
I don't need your hate
I don't need your acceptance
So what should I do
I don't need your resistance
I don't need your prayers
I don't need no religion
I don't need a thing from you
I don't do what I've been told
Your so lame why don't you Just go
Die mother fucker die mother fucker die (x4) -Dope Die mother fucker die

Random quote of the day: Trying is the first step toward failure – Homer simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home