Monday, October 09, 2006

Random things

A couple interesting things happened this week end. One was I went for a walk at 11pm until 2am it was nice out cool but not chilly. As soon as I got away from the streetlights it was like undergoing sensory deprivation it was pitch black and dead silent never had my mind been so clear almost being in a meditative state or “Nirvana”
I recently purchased a soldat dedicated server I didn't expect it to be to popular but after the first day we have regulars and the server nearly always has people in it clan battles are a possibility in the near future defiantly worth the 10 payed
The other night I decided to make a play list comprised of mellow music pretty much all of it was classical,piano,classical Japanese music and trance music. I laid down and closed my eyes after a couple minutes I started to see random constantly changing images that flowed together some psychedelic type stuff mixed with images of forests rivers and water falls. It was quite the trip and not substance induced. I hope to experience this again some time it was quite enjoyable
Had a dream where I was a chef or cook of some kind the weird thing about this dream is everything was in manga or anime style I don't remember the details part of it had something to do with a waitress may have been sexual in nature
I randomly put turkey in some grilled cheese I made it tasted good but had a weird after taste

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

(Mmmmm purple <3)>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Tanto-wned)

Random song lyrics of the day:Put on the collar of roses, and bite upon the silver chain. Another one will die tonight you are despicable. Kneel down and lick the bitter drops of love. A blue dressage performed for the. Angels Within the casket called myself my soul yet moves. Torn wings revive in the moonlight and grow wet. More than darkness solitude is to be feared. Under the cross, let us indulge in the proof of our union. Artist unknown- Rozen Maiden OTS

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.-Umberto Eco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home