Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weird fucking dream


I had the most fucked up dream last night. I was inside a mech warrior game 4 black knight I think. Anyway for some reason i was standing on the road by my house and My uncle,Nigel, Jen, Kody and Alma came out of no where. We took a trip to this old house and everyone went in Jen and Alma went in to the attic. Everyone else was going to go in but no one could fit through the small door thing. Something cool must have been up there because they seemed amazed by something. We went back out side and 3 mechs were there a Sunder Atlas and Ryouko. Nigel and Jen got in the Sunder my uncle in the Atlas and Kody diapered. Me and Alma got in the Ryouko. Some how I opened the mech lab window and customized my mech stripped it of armor to put in a better engine long range weapons and anti missile defense. When I was done there was a war going on around us. Some jets came out of no where and started to shoot us so we split up Nigel went into the woods and I ran out into a massive field A helicopter came out of the tree line and blew up a mech that was in front of me. Lots of fighting later I woke up saying WTF. I also had 2 pretty cool psychedelic lucid dreams <3.>
some pictures of Kasumi but only 1 turned out.. Kind of
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You Are 40% Hypochondriac

You can deal well with being sick - even if your symptoms are a little scary.
You're occasionally prone to worry about your health, but only when you have pretty strange symptoms.

You Are 68% Obsessive

You tend to have obsessive thoughts, and sometimes these cross over into your daily life.
While everyone does have a few weird rituals, you have to work to keep yours from taking over your life.

You Are Apple Cider

Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home