Sunday, October 29, 2006

TMC PWNS


Its been a while since I posted I have been preoccupied with soldat. Now loving it in a way I never did before. It all started when we kicked a member out of our clan for whining about everything. He took it personally and got all defensive.”The clan is stupid you guys never do any clan matches or anything” I thought to my self if its so stupid why were you even a part of it. So I got to thinking maybe we should start doing clan matches now that I found my long lost skill I wouldn't be as embarrassed to play better players then our server regulars. Our first clan match was a team death match against the BS clan we pwned them horribly. Second was a series of capture the flag matches with the MP5 clan. This was probably some of the most intense soldat I have ever experienced the first half was win for win but then we started to pull a head and eventually owned. After all that we stole one of there clan members welcome to the three man clan Joey =D. MT3 was next up was next Neil was MIA so me and Joey took them on in survival death match. We had to play on there server tho when i got there i was surprised to see at least 7 other player spectators for the 2vs2 match. All of them in the MT3 clan it was fairly intimidating and it got the best of me for along time Joey had to do most of the work. After a while I snapped out of it and brought my A game we come back with a 7 round streak and 4 more wins to get a 15-13 victory. Later with Neil we played this clan again on our home server and owned all owned. Next we will be facing MP5 clan again and the VK clan for some sick 3vs3 capture the flag. Then I made this kick ass team logo thingy 3 exhausted solders facing a distant inevitable battle. Also made a slogan that matches the picture nicely.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Your Emoticon is Grumpy

Maybe you're having a bad day... or maybe something just upset you. Either way, you're definitely seeing red!

It will never be the sameWe have gone too far this timeOur temple of false dreamsComes crashing down...A rotting shell of dying trustWe shared this hell at any cost
-Web of Lies Arch Enemy
LOL HAXXORS FUXORED UR CLOCK1111- TehNeil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home