Sunday, January 21, 2007

Most Sunday's I would sleep until1-2 pm but not today because TMC killing fields is back online. When I joined up Rento was was there ready to give me hell about adding him to the random mass conversation. We played for about 2 hours in that time he inquired about joining I told him it was fine with me but he should ask Neil to so we played some more until Neil came online in then end he is now a member of TMC. I was between soldat and DOA until 8 when Tenjho tenge came on Alma recommended I watch it so I did and I loved it tho I found it a tad... depressing for the lack of a better term at times. I have the feeling I will be buying a Maya PVC in the near future. Laying in bed I got the over powering urge to tell a certain someone something... Maybe some soldat will take my mind off of it =D or some leet juice. Feeling extremely angsty at the moment. Enesce is a shitty company run by tar tars.

You Are 32% Control Freak

You have achieved the perfect balance of control and letting go.
You tend to roll with whatever life brings, but you never get complacent.

Random quote of the day "Im tired of this faggots 4 shot cunt cannon" Rento

Stand and fight! Join the light! Into the battle with power and might. Sound the guns!Raise the cannons of war. With the north star to guide us we ride on the sky.Blazing up through the heavens like eagles we fly and the horsemen shall come.They will judge all your lives.Revelations will now be unveiled No more hope of freedom.Our dreams are washed away. The second age is coming It's the dawn of a new day. Judgment stands before us. The second king will rise. Our swords will shine with honor. Hatred fills the sky! - Revelations Dragon Force

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home