Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ebay <3


ebay Madness
I have recently had a lot of eBay activity. It all started when I agreed to buy a performance chip for Joe later to find out it was for Trevor so I put some money in my Pay Pal account and waited 6-8 days. When the money showed up in my Pay Pal account I payed for Trevor's chip and ended up getting drunk. I found out the next morning I purchased a pricey 1/6th scale figure of Feena Fam Earth Light from the anime dating sim Brighter Than Dawning Blue. Lucky the figure is amazing and I can't wait to get it it better be for over 9000 yen. Trevor is still waiting for his chip which should arrive this week with my figure. I also bought a amusing T shirt for Nigel. Booze and eBay do not mix.

Random song lyrics of the day Is this my destiny, I was chosen to be the shepherd of this land? Lead you all to the shinning light, so serene, Why have you chosen me?Why not you, why not him, what prophecies, Hold me above my head? The preordained servant, To show you love through death, I can't imagine this. Fallen Grace - Sworn Enemy

Random Quote of the day: Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.

You Are 8% Peaceful

You've given peace a chance, and you just didn't like it.
You're a true fighter, and it's your passion that drives you.
You may want to chill out a little though...
Before you die of a heart attack!

Your Birthdate: June 21

You are certain and confident when you choose to love someone.
Even though your romantic choices may be unconventional - you stand behind them.
Your friends never know you as well as a romantic partner does.
Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4
Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1
You are most compatible with people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th of the month.

(2-1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home