Friday, November 10, 2006

SNOW!


Today for the first time this year it snowed!. It started when I was in biology and kept up until around 7 when I got home I wend to bed with a horrible migrain when I woke up there was about 4 cm of snow covering the ground. Winter is almost here. ^^; Last two days I have been angry and a bit moody for no reason hopefully I return to my I don't give a fuck self soon. I got a new toy and cant wait to test it on someones or some animals skull.

You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.

Your Birthdate: June 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.
Your strength: Your thirst for adventure
Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures
Your power color: Hot pink
Your power symbol: Figure eight
Your power month: March

(How this could be so like me by simply asking my birthday scares me slightly P.S Pick sucks ass =()
You May Be a Bit Antisocial...

Antisocial? That may be a bit of an understatement.
You think rules are meant to be broken - and with gusto!
Having no fear, you don't even think about consequences.
But people love you anyway... you've got a boatload of charm.

Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home