Friday, November 10, 2006

Another weekend post


This weekend I went over to Kodys for some insane stoned battlefield 2 action we smoked it up and played some of the most amazing battlefield 2 and some orgasmic pizza we went to sleep Kody had to get up to work or something. The next morning I woke up and no one was around so I played rune scape until Kody came back we played battlefield 2 soldat and special forces for the rest of the day. It was 11:00 finaly we could finish the rest of our weed. There was only a joint and a half for each of us so I didn't expect much get stoned and play battlefield 2. We went back inside Kody said he felt sick and I wasn't feeling to good my self I played this weird techno song and thats when things got more interesting I felt like I was dying and the chair I was sitting in felt like it was oscillating. I really thought I was being sucked into hell. I almost had a really bad trip but told my self all it was was a trip so I got up and walked around a bit. I looked out the window and then went for my camra I seen something I needed to take a picture of but don't remember now. I realized taking a picture is more then just taking a picture its capturing a moment in time something that has happened and will never happen again. Even if it as simple as a sunset the sun will set tomorrow but not into the same way maybe it will be a little redder with more orange or yellow the clouds will be different maybe there will be no clouds.... Anyway I made a bed out of sleeping bags pillows and my coat and layed down and listened to the techno. I felt like I was melting into the floor but didn't care. The music felt like it had an aura that I could see and feel gave me hallucinations that made me feel like I was some where else. One song made me feel like I was in a desert another made me feel like I was in a pipe factory and all the sounds I was hearing was coming from different sized pipes. Then there was this weird sound I seen a blue ball fall like a shooting star a crossed the room. I enjoyed the music for the rest of the hight then got some pizza then went to sleep
Your Vocabulary Score: B
You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying.Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated!

Random song lyrics of the day: Cursing down the street on a murshaq back riding on a murshaq back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home