Saturday, November 18, 2006

Post 19


Today was pretty boring other then skipping last period to hang out in dell grave the day was uneventful 4th period we had a sociology test. One of the questions was name 4 phobias and nigel had 3 and asked for one I said homophobia and I got to thinking. Since the whole chapter was about mental illness I got to thinking. People don't think of it this way but is being gay a mental illness? The whole point of two sexes existing is to procreate and keep the human race going. Thus its normal to have innate heterosexual desires. Theres no point that I can think of that the human race would benefit from some of the population being homosexual. So is it a mental defect? Anyway enough gay bashing for now time for some blog things
Random song lyrics of the day: Hey what's the matter with you,What are you trying to do, I'm wrecking my brain I'll never get it. Did I ever hurt you in any way? If I did then hear my apology: FUCK YOU! I'd give anything to batter you down,All the way to 6 feet underAnd why in earth should I stop until I see your fucking ass drop- Your better off dead Children of Bodom
Thanksgiving Horoscope for Cancer
You're the sign most likely to both dread and look forward to Thanksgiving.
Your signature dish: Mashed potatoes
Your signature dessert: Pecan pie
This holiday: Don't let crazy family members get you down. Maintain your tough outer shell!

You Are 81% Perfectionist

You're a total perfectionist. So go ahead and congratulate yourself on a "perfect" score.
The truth is, everyone is sick of living up to your standards. And you're probably even sick them yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home