Friday, November 10, 2006

Post 16

Last night I went on a binge and fell asleep around 11-12 and woke up after a crazy/depressing dream around 4 still buzzed I stayed up playing poker until 7.am then went back to sleep for most of the day I didn't bother going to school because it was half a day. It was raining pretty hard today so I went for a walk in it. Payed soldat server bill It should be up later tonight or early tomorrow. Started working on the logo contest entry. The rules are pretty strict I don't know if I can handle making something good with 3 colors (Black is a color). When it comes to stuff like this I have to complicate things so doing something so simple is difficult. I started playing FFR again after months of only playing step mania I returned to FFR and kicked ass like I didn't know I could. Perhaps I will enter a tourny someday. Decided to buy the Gundam SEED DESTINY Yzak Jule PVC by R.A.H still looking for a decent Asuka to add to my collection. Lots of blog things today

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).


You Are 84% Gentleman

No doubt about it, you are a total gentleman.
You please the pickiest ladies, and you make everyone in a room feel comfortable.


How You Life Your Life

You have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


Not so random song lyrics of they day: Until all your good looks betrayed you, which wasn't much
Counted on your counterfeit smiles for too long
Your eyes are empty windows, broken
The body may be here but the soul is gone

I saved my tears in a vial
From everything wicked that you did, that you said
To send away, buried with your love
So many tears in a vial, now that you're gone, and now that you're dead


No quote for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home