Thursday, December 21, 2006

Post 22


This morning I awoke to the sound of my mother pounding on my door telling me to get up if I wanted to go to Truro and get my Christmas shopping done. After being up for nearly 2 days this was not easy but a pot of coffee later I was on my way to Truro. mom had to go to wal-mart for something so I went to the entertainment section and bought that movie about the world trade centers mom wanted . Then we went to Truro mall I entered Zellers and bought my self a no fear the cashier lady said merry Christmas and I said I was a Jew like I was offended my her assumption that I was Christian. As I was leaving I turned to look at her and she looked like she felt bad about it OWNED! I stopped at some phone shop and got some stuff for my moms new cell then wandered around for a while. Next we went for groceries Sobeys was was having some sort of renovation being done in the produce section so we didn't buy anything from there. This guy was on a ladder drilling something I wanted to get a running start and push my cart into his ladder and watch him fall that would have been ROFL funny. I went to find my beloved green tea and discovered Biglow now had assorted green teas in one box so I bought one of those one of green tea with lemon and a box of the classic Japanese style stuff. On our way home the caffeine I ingested during the day wore off and I fell asleep . When I got home I brewed some green tea with peach and slept for the rest of the day

Your Pickup Line Is

You look so hot that you must be real reason for global warming.

(I don' see this working on anyone with an IQ above 60)
You're a Total Grinch

Ouch! You make the Grinch seem like Santa Claus. Holidays definitely aren't your thing.
Just relax, and create your own tradition. Even if it's drinking spiked hot chocolate and heckling carolers.

(Spiked hot chocolate.... Good idea!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home