Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sex Box


Sex box!
I decided to part with another one of my weapons. Neil decided he wanted to trade his sex box and games for my baton. Theres no way I could say no. The only reason I even wanted a sex box is for DOA games which I have played for a total of 32 hours Since I got it. All of Kasumi's costumes are unlocked all secret characters unlocked Kasumi and Ayane's System voice unlocked. It is safe to say I am obsessed with DOA. I also started to play Amped 2 which has taken up a lot of my free time.

You Were Born Under:

Delicate, timid, and attractive - sometimes you really do act like a bunny.
You're very compassionate and protective of those you love, sometimes too protective.
Your home is really your castle, and you make sure your home is comfortable and well furnished.
You don't like to argue - and you prefer a quiet, peaceful life.
You are most compatible with a Goat or a Pig.

You Are 0% Ready for Marriage

You are definitely not ready for marriage!
In fact, you're not even sure what kind of relationship makes you happy.

(No girl friend how can I even think about marriage way to go blog things)
You Are Very Mature

Even though you may not always feel like it, you're a full fledged adult.
And while everyone should be as mature as you, most people aren't!
Are You Immature?

Random song lyrics of the day:None

Random quote of the day:None

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home