Thursday, December 21, 2006

Post 23


I don't know if it was the green tea with peach or the soothing orchestral score of the Xenosaga Episode II OST but I had the most restful sleep I have had in months and one of the weirdest dreams as well. The dream took place in the third person. I had died and ascended to a higher plane of existence but in no way holy. I was a black winged angel garbed in blood red robes and had a vicious looking pike for a weapon. All I remember beyond that was some chaotic battle scenes. Then I had a more normal dream involving a certain young woman. It seems my dreams have confirmed it I have a thing for this girl >_<. Other then filing an INR claim with Pay Pal nothing I did today deserves recognition.

Random song lyrics of the day: I remember the days of summer. We were so close together. You were humming the songs of silence. Sweetly plucking the harp of wind Every moment was sacred and mystic. We were near to the shore of eternity. The days are gone, and will never come back. Sweet Son g -Yuki Hajiura Xenosaga episode II OST

Random quote of the day: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Now for dreaded holiday themed blog things

You Are Eggnog

Rich, sweet, and probably a little drunk. Everyone who knows you tends to get a little fatter.

You Are a Funny Gift Giver

Your gifts are wacky, offbeat, and even borderline naughty.
You prefer to give a gift that makes someone crack up...
Forget utility. You prefer to give something that's totally hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home