Sunday, January 21, 2007

SOLDAT!

Today was pretty shitty I woke up at 10 to the sound of my cousins baby crying at times like this I regret selling my katana =(. I checked on the status of the soldat server and went back to bed after finding out the company fucked up the order and had to fix it I went back to bed around 2 and didn't get up until 6:30. I played this imaginary realm flash game where I had to make chocolate covered strawberries it made me hungry I didn't have any strawberries or chocolate but I did have strawberries pie and chocolate cake so I made that my only meal of the day. I was so board I RPed for an hour and managed to get my dragon character killed =\. Alma invited me into a mass conversation and told me to add some one so I added rento he was away but I knew he would flip out when he came back and he did by flooding and making everyone freeze up. After that the soldat server was ready to go. I made a play list and greened up for the first time in almost 2 months about 5 miniutes into the game twisty joined! It was definiatly some of the best soldat I have ever played twisty managed to grow a grenade into my ass =\ Got a multi kill with the saw. Me and neil played some corpse tennis with a SPAS.
You Should Paint Your Room Purple

Sophisticated and exotic, purple can also be a deeply comforting color.
Your purple room will inspire you to trust yourself more and go with your intuition.
Purple has also been known to facilitate healing and a feeling of protection.
Purple<33

Random quote of the day 'You know your on PCP WHEN all the forks are in the dishwasher" TehNeil

Random song lyrics of then day Fucking coward, does it make you feel big and strong to watch her cry out and bleed? See the fear in her eyes, won't you kill the weakness in yours. Motherfucker, vengeance comes soon. You won't stand in front of me. I'll avenge my family. Shadow Walker - Bleeding Through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home