Sunday, January 14, 2007

Scattered were my thoughts today. I spent the better part of the day in the woods it felt good to be separated from rest of the world even if it was for a short period of time. I seen some white furred rabbits trying to hide in the lack of snow their so stupid they don't even know that they don't blend in with their surroundings. A hour or two later I heard some rustling and turned to see what it was I froze where I stood two deer were about 50 feet away as close as I have ever been to one thats not dead. I held my breath and stared at them and the stared back I blinked and they were gone. How I envy animals at times all they have to worry about is surviving and procreating to keep the race going they don't have to worry about education or work relationships . They say that man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest animals must have it all. I have been thinking about a few people who I have alienated and ejected from my life with out reason. Perhaps I should get in touch with them again. I would not be surprised if they wanted nothing to do with me. I have been so preoccupied with my thoughts I forgot that 24 started tonight at first I thought it was going to suck until Jack tied to a chair bit a huge chunk out of a terrorists jugular killing him what a BAMF. I was watching the news and a story about some stupid woman that died after drinking a lethal amount of water in a radio station contest to win a Wii lawl... I think its safe to say my emo phase is over for the time being. Right now I feel nothing at all if only it would last for ever. Now for blog things .

You Are 84% Addicted to the Internet

The internet is your life - seriously.
You spend so much time online, you should be a dot com millionaire!


Your Mind is NC-17 Rated

You're mind is so filthy... you should should be washing every part of you out with soap.
If your thoughts can go dirty, they do. Almost everything is NC-17 to you!


You Passed High School with an D

You have the brains of a high school graduate... at least!


Random song lyrics of the day So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear.
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.
I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart.
Scared but you can follow me I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. Bat Country - A7X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home