Sunday, January 07, 2007

To lazy to think of a title


Christmas is over and everything is back to normal back to the daily regiment of school video games and sleep. After 2 months Canada post finally delivered my Brighter Than Dawning Blue Feena Fam Earthlight PVC figure. I got pissed when I opened the box to see the packaging for my Feena crushed in one side luckily she was okay. The sword fell out of her hand and rubbed against her face and left some gray marks that washed off easily enough. On closer inspection I noticed some slight paint defects which was time consuming to fix the worst of which was a hair stuck in the paint not a small one barely visible a big black hair I hope the sweat shop worker who painted my figure got a beat down for the sloppy job =\. The paint job on the hair was better than seen in pictures white depending on the viewing angle slight shades of lavender are visible. The best part of this figure is her dress is removable X3! I hope to get some pictures up soon but I can think of a setting to put her in I tried indoors with a plain white,light pink and light blue background. But indoor light is shitty for taking pictures anyway.. I have decided to buy Gundam Wing Complete Operations DVD box set or the MGS3 12 Inch Solid Snake XD! I will let a coin flip determine which. Anime fans may want to watch Afro Samurai on Spike TV Thursday night at 12 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Samurai
From what I have seen in trailers and screen shots this series has a lot of Ninja Scroll type action – the guns and what not.

A lot of people have been bothering me about who the girl I like is. Its pretty obvious I think she has some idea who she is. I will tell her or others when I feel like it if I ever feel like it.

You Are 20% Spoiled

You are definitely not spoiled. You've worked hard for what you have.
Down to earth and grounded, you don't need a lot to make you happy.

Your Personality is 55% Addictive

You may have an addictive personality, but you have it mostly under check.
Just don't start any new bad habits, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home