Thursday, January 25, 2007


Today was pretty weird. My mind was all over the place every song I listened to put me in a different mood a form of uncontentious escapism to deal with what I have been uh obsessing for the lack of a better term over maybe. I don't know why I went to school today every class was pretty much a free. At lunch Nigel and I went for some crack pizza on the way I heard a womans voice say Hi I turned to look and seen like some kind of spirit it kind of looked like her. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought about what the hell dogs are trying to say when they bark at you when you walk past them? On the way back I felt like something was fallowing me I think I'm losing it ~_~. When I got home I got in a fight with a moth I punched it and it fell down and then got up and started to fly around again I punched it and it fell down and I stepped on it. =\ I went on an adventure with my for wheeler and a trailer load of horse shit. The suicide sledding road was covered with ice so I slid most of the way down the plow dropped for some reason and I almost ate shit. Some how I tipped the trailer and broke it good I set it upright and fixed with with 4 bails of hay and a rope and went home. Supposed snow storm tomorrow ruined my plan to see smokin aces don't know whether to be mad or not no smokin aces but lots of snow..

Random song lyrics of they day: This demon cannot be hushed. These cowards will all be crushed. No longer will I hide from them. My ways are set in stone. Nobody Has ever known me. A life truly spent alone. Your true definition of me. Your idea that I'm real. All of this is an illusion. Even through you can feel Blood Lust - Chimaira

Random quote of the day: Shining jewels in her crown like drops of my sacrificial blood and I was left all alone. Without all hope with wounds that never step aside. Which way to go, I do not know. What to believe don't care just pain and misery. Nothing to make me feel alive. Every time I hear her voice it burns like a thousand flames inside. Truth and Deceit – Fate/Blood Stained

You Are 87% Borderline

It seems like you have borderline personality disorder.
Seriously consider seeking help, even if you think you don't need it.

Your Love Type: INFJ

The Protector
In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.
Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.
Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home